PharmacyCareers that fit
It is important to our organization to build the pharmacy leaders of tomorrow. We offer a structure to grow our talent pool through succession planning, competitive salary review, incentive plans, an annual Managers’ conference, customer service training, on-line courses, annual licensing fees and more.
Connecting to Patients & Community
- Focus on helping patients take greater control of and positively impact their health outcomes
- Patient awareness programs, services and exclusive health programs unique to Rexall
- Forward thinking approach provides innovative services to patients
- Share your knowledge and expertise through clinic days
- Differentiate the pharmacy service you provide through awareness day programs
Whether you seek full-time, part-time or relief work, the Rexall™ family of pharmacies has career opportunities that will allow you the flexibility to meet your personal and professional goals.
We currently have opportunities in the following areas:
- Rexall Pharma Plus Corporate Opportunities: Pharmacy Managers, Staff Pharmacists positions (full-time/part-time).
- Relief work: If you are interested in working relief at any of our stores please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specialty Pharmacy: Long-term Care, Addiction Treatment – Methadone, Specialty Compounding, IV/Home Care Pharmacy, Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy, Mail-order