Rexall MedsCheck: Make sure the medications you're taking are working together for your greater good.
The Rexall MedsCheck service was created specifically for people who are regularly taking three or more medications at a time. It's vital that the medications you're taking are compatible with each other if they're going to work the way they were meant to – namely, help you reach your health targets and goals.
A Rexall MedsCheck provides an opportunity for you to sit down one-on-one with your Rexall™ Pharmacist to help identify and resolve common medication-related issues so you can get the most benefit from your medication. This medication review can help you better understand your medication therapy and ensure that medications are being taken as prescribed.
So if you're on three or more regular prescriptions visit your local Rexall™ Pharmacist and ask about getting your own Rexall™ MedsCheck today.
Why Rexall MedsCheck?
- Demystifies complex drugs or complicated regimens
- Provides a comprehensive review of all your medication
- Gives you the ability to get answers to all your questions
- Resolves any drug related issues
- Create a Care Plan to help you reach your health goals
- Receive an accurate list of your medications to take with you pre-hospitalization
- Get all new medication information post-hospitalization
- The Government of Ontario recognizes the value of this service and as such pays for any MedsCheck Review for all Ontarians on three or more chronic medications (up to a $60 value)