Rexall Expiry Alerts:
- Is a free service
- Notifies you 14 days prior to the expiry of your emergency medication such as Epipen, Allerject, and/or Twinject auto-injector.
- Offers you peace of mind that you will always have access to emergency medication with a valid expiry date.
Enrol in store.
How It Works
- Reminds you via automated telephone, e-mail, or text message that your emergency medication is about to expire.
- Notifies you again after the expiry date if you have not picked up a new course of emergency medication such as an auto-injector.
Other Available Services
- Product demonstration of auto-injectors such as Epipen, Allerject, and/or Twinject
- Anaphylaxis education
- A review of your anaphylaxis action plan
- Information to sign up for a Medic Alert membership
Speak to a Rexall Pharmacist today!